Emergency Dentistry Near You
A painful toothache, a knocked-out tooth due to an injury, and other dental emergencies can happen at any given time. We provide emergency dentistry in Malton to ensure that you can receive prompt treatment when an emergency occurs.
What Is Considered a Dental Emergency?
Sometimes, it can be difficult to determine what situations require immediate attention. While you should be visiting the dentist any time you notice abnormalities in your mouth, the following situations require prompt treatment:
- A knocked-out tooth – the earlier you receive treatment, the more likely you are able to save your tooth
- Trapped objects – our dentist can safely remove any trapped object from your mouth
- Bleeding gums – consistent bleeding when you brush and floss can be an indicator of gum disease
- Chipped or cracked teeth – chips and cracks can expose the interior of your tooth and accumulate bacteria
- Broken dental restorations – broken crowns and fillings can increase your risk of infection as bacteria can accumulate inside your tooth
- Soft tissue injuries – our dentist can also provide treatment for lip, mouth, and cheek injuries
Our practice provides emergency dentistry near you. Contact us if you or a loved one experiences any of the emergencies listed above. We will schedule you in as soon as you can.
Types of Treatment for Dental Emergencies
Our dentist can provide various treatments for dental emergencies. The treatment will depend on the severity of your case. Typically, treatments can include fillings, veneers, a root canal, and in more serious situations, an extraction.
Searching for Emergency Dentistry Near You?
At Brandon Gates Dental, we prioritize our patient’s oral health. That’s why we offer emergency dentistry in Malton. Our team will do our best to treat you at the earliest time possible.